martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Another useful video about grammar!

Hello you all! It's been a loooong time since I published the last entry in the blog. Today I was looking for a video about simple present tense and I found a very good one which presents the main features of it and It's quite clear. I showed this video to my student once he had worked a lot on this topic, not at the beginning since the video goes straight to the point and does not allow students to "explore" or make their own conclusions first.  I used it as a kind of reinforcement and for clarification/organization of ideas. The video contains the three main structures of simple present (aff, neg, int) and provides examples of these structures accompanied by very funny cartoons. It also shows rules for the 3rd person singular -S + examples. Well, I'll stop writing and I will let you check it by yourselves. I hope it'll be useful for your lessons as It was for mines.
Have a nice week!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

1 comentario: